ADMISSION TOURS OF THE SCHOOL TAKE PLACE DURING THE AUTUMN TERM (BETWEEN SEPTEMBER AND DECEMBER)
BOOK EARLY TO ENSURE YOUR PLACE ON A HEADTEACHER'S TOUR BY TELEPHONING THE SCHOOL OFFICE
TOUR DATES ARE RELEASED IN SEPTEMBER ANNUALLY
RECEPTION CLASS ADMISSIONS 2017/18 (children born between 1/9/2012 & 31/8/2013)
Admissions for entry into Reception Class in September 2017. You should start thinking about your child starting in a reception class in the September following their third birthday.
If your child was born between 1 September 2012 and 31 August 2013 you need to apply to your home council for a place in a primary school for the 2017/2018 academic year.
- From 1 September 2016 you can apply online (eAdmissions external link)
- If you would prefer a paper form you can contact the Admissions Team on 020 8359 7651 to request an application pack.
- The closing date is 13 January 2017 (applications received after 15 January will be treated as ‘late’ and will be processed from May 2017 onwards)
- You will be posted a letter by first class mail on 18 April 2017 on line results will be available on the evening of 18 April 2017 notifying you of the outcome.
Click here to download Supplementary Information Form Supplementary Info Form which should be returned to the school in addition to the on-line application (CAF) to Barnet LA. click here for link to Barnet LA Admissions information
Click here to view our admissions criteria/policy for 2017/2018
Waiting List / In-year admissions
A waiting list will be kept for Reception and years 1 – 6. Children newly arrived in the area will be placed on the waiting list in accordance with the admissions criteria.
Local authorities co-ordinate applications for all maintained primary and secondary schools and academies that are situated within their borough boundary.
- if you are applying for St Mary's School you should complete the in-year admissions CAF even if you live outside Barnet
- if you want to apply for schools in another local authority you must obtain an application form from the council where the school is situated.
This form should be used to apply for a place at all schools (community schools, voluntary-aided schools, foundation schools and academies), except private or independent schools.
In addition Voluntary aided (faith) schools, and some foundation schools and academies, will also ask you to complete a Supplementary Information Form (SIF).
Please click here to download our SIF, once completed this must be returned to the school office.
Failure to complete this form could lead to the Governors, in the event of oversubscription, placing your child a lower priority category than he/she may be entitled to.